Jason, Blossem, Trevor and Madisen and not to forget Clyde and Bonnie

One adventure at a time!

Friday, June 4, 2010

A day at the beach.....

So after much coaxing from J, I decided to once again give the beach a try....I wanted to get off post this time, so we loaded the jeep up and set off to get some rays and little surf....

After two trips to the spot (J had to carry me once) we got all set up....

Blanket, umbrella, water, sun block and oil and sand toys and lets not forget the book!!

So while J and Moo enjoyed building and destroying sand castles I got to sun tan and enjoy a chapter or two of my book!!

Madi loves playing in the sand and even gets brave enough to splash through the water although it hasn't really warmed up yet!

Our special treat for the afternoon....a family  of dolphins that swam right in front of us....it was so cool we even got to see them jump out of the water and we could hear them blow water out!!!  I swear seeing them never gets old!!

It was an awesome day and we are off to a great summer!!

(PS...the count down is on until Grandma and Grandpa Gilbert come with our Trevor...so excited)

(PPS....gotta love the purple polka dot sock and crutches that I am sporting at the beach)

3 comments:

  1. We had a wonderful day baby!!! You will be back on your feet before you know it and will be going a hundred miles per hour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day and the pictures make me miss VB even more than I already do. Hopefully we will be out that way soon for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, it was a great day!!! And come visit ANY time, we have the room and I happen to be a GREAT cook, the family (both of ours) would love it!!

    ReplyDelete