Jason, Blossem, Trevor and Madisen and not to forget Clyde and Bonnie

One adventure at a time!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

We LOVE to share in our house!!

So today we "attempted" to go to the Jason Aldean concert.....this did not work out, parking was between $10-15, almost three blocks from the event and PACKED with people.  Being as I am still on one good leg this was not working in our favor!!  Plus the temperature gage on the jeep read 96 degrees, this was moving....IT HAD TO BE HOTTER ON THE BEACH.  So we decided to drive the strip and people watch then head home and regroup.

We went home, had Popsicles and decided that J and Madi would go for the daily bike ride and I stayed home and watched an old Sex in the City episode. 

When J and Madi got home and we decided to make up Madi missing out on the beach by letting her have one of her suckers. One of the things we are really driving home right now is sharing.  I guess that it does not matter who she shares with as long as she is sharing.  From our picture today you can see that she decided to share her sucker with Bonnie....they both enjoyed it.  Of course daddy told her she needed to sit on my lap because I LOVED the sugar bath!!!  I love my family.

We did not end up heading back out tonight...instead, its a typical Minson night home, Madi and J running around like banshee's playing with the dogs and me blogging.  Later, more Popsicles and ghost hunters of course.

This week more doctor appointments and J starts summer school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment