Jason, Blossem, Trevor and Madisen and not to forget Clyde and Bonnie

One adventure at a time!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

School days, school days.....

Today was the first day of school for J and Madi.  J started his EKG class on his road to getting his paramedic degree  (side note, I am so proud of him) he is not taking any EMT classes this summer, but still taking medical type classes.  One is on the internet so this is going to work out perfectly with Madi's pre-schooling at home.

So after a day of doctor's appointments and running around, J left for school and Madi and I got down to it.  We started off with the color red, letter A and counting to 5 with toostie rolls.  To work on our coloring we made paper dolls....once I find some safety scissors we are going to cut them out.  All in all she did really well, she knows her primary colors so when I asked her what color the crayon was she looked at me like I was dumbest person that was breathing and said with all the attitude her two year old body could muster..."um red mommy".  We then did a few worksheets with finding the apples and the letter A.  When it came time to count she wanted to count she did count and then when I gave her a toostie roll she told me that she doesn't like that kind of candy....well.....excuse me Miss Madi....next time I buy candy to count I will definitely take what you want into consideration!!

So the foot doctor visit went just like I thought it would....still staying off the foot, took a swab to see if there is an infection...zero weight on the foot and next week I am going to get restitched....UM I AM OVER THE FOOT DRAMA ALREADY!!  Good news, I can put balance weight on the foot......oh well at least its something.

Tomorrow we have homework and a concert on the beach.  So we are going to be bums in the morning and then move over to the beach to become beach bums....

WE LOVE OUR LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment