Jason, Blossem, Trevor and Madisen and not to forget Clyde and Bonnie

One adventure at a time!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello Blue Eyes

Today we actually made it down to the beach!!! Yes we did!!  I am so happy that we did, just getting out of the house for a few hours does us all some good.

Today we broke with tradition if you will and actually went down to the strip, we hardly ever do that because the beach is always so crowded, you have to pay for parking, with all the beach stuff the trek down to the beach and back when all is said and done is more of a hassle than anything else really. 

So we decided to go later in the day around 3:30-4:00ish because we were just going to grab some sandwiches and stay for the concert that usually took place at our little spot. 

Well lady luck was piratically on our side today because right away we found a meter on the street we like to park so our trip to the beach only cost us around $3.00 can't complain there!! But there was a huge event going on where they would usually have the concert so we were a little bummed, but decided oh well.  We ended up staying down at the beach for about 3 hours, I slept 2 of those hours, I still can't get up and run and play in the ocean, so I am chained to the beach blanket with my shades and a book, today I decided to snooze.

We came home, made spaghetti and then was going to watch a movie, but time got away from us and in the end all we did was baths!

J is doing homework now and watching Ghost Hunter, me I am doing internet research on my transformation to Lucy Mae....I know you would all love to know who Lucy Mae is, but nope not yet...sit tight and you will all know in due time my dears!!!

Tomorrow, shopping, beach and music!!

No comments:

Post a Comment