Jason, Blossem, Trevor and Madisen and not to forget Clyde and Bonnie

One adventure at a time!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The letter B and the color blue

Today was day 2 of our preschooling so as you can imagine, it was the letter B, color blue and still counting to 5 (again with toostie rolls and again she did not eat them)  We worked on "school" when J sat down to do his homework and it went pretty well....we are working on writing as well only this is going to pose to be a big struggle for us because she is a left hander and J and I are right.  Not sure how I am going to overcome that hurdle but I am sure I will figure something out.

Again it was a day at home, I am going to stop planning for beach days because every day that I do its cloudy, humid and rains off and on.  So tomorrow all that we have planned is running a few errands and maybe hitting some 2nd hand clothing stores looking for my new 1940's outfit.  Why you ask?  Stay tuned to find out.

So another boring day in the Minson household but truth be told, I wouldn't have it any other way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment