Jason, Blossem, Trevor and Madisen and not to forget Clyde and Bonnie

One adventure at a time!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My little Army girl!!

Hello everyone....I know I know its been about a week since I have blogged, and I feel bad about it but life happens and at our house it was happening really fast....but no worries, I have the pictures to go with the updates so I am going to work my way back....

The post is having a change of command (I say post because I am still on con leave so I am not a part of it).  Anyhow, post headquarters is right across the street from our house and we had one of each of the vehicles we would use on a typical day out on display.  The last time this happened we missed the chance to go take pictures on them, not this time.  While I started dinner, I sent J over with Moo and Issac to take pictures, this is my favorite picture of her on a 10 K...
;
Yesterday I tried to take care of my con leave extension, which I might add did not happen, turns out that everyone else on post needed to see the Doc as well as so I had a appt this morning.  But after the wait there, I had to come home, get Moo ready to go to Papa Mikes and Cindy's and get J loaded up and on the road so that we made my Portsmoth appt on time. 

Eureka, we made it and after being loaded down with options and information, J and I made the decision we think is going to benefit our family in the end, I am going to have surgery to have a particle hysterectomy on the 13 of August.  They are going to leave the right side in and take the left, there is a 30% chance that in the future I will have to have the right side out, but for right now this seems like the best solution to our problem. 

So I am having the in-law here next week for two weeks, Handsome through the end of the month, I go back to work the end of July and another surgery in August, yep seems par for the course for us and just another day in the life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment