Jason, Blossem, Trevor and Madisen and not to forget Clyde and Bonnie

One adventure at a time!

Monday, June 7, 2010

A whole lot of playin today.....

Today  was a lounging day.....we did a whole lot of nothing.  Madi had a bit of a rough night last night so she slept in late today.  I love how she wakes up and walks downstairs with a huge grin on her face and she says I sleepe so good Mommy.....

We ended up doing lots of playing inside and watching TV.....she just decided how the day was going to go.

Of course her and daddy went for the bike ride and she played outside for most of the evening.  Its pretty sad when she comes up and tells me she is ready for a bath cause her hands and hair are dirty!!!

I made the decision today that starting tomorrow we are going to start a preschool.  While this isn't going to provide the social interaction that I am wanting for her, she is so smart and getting bored with her daily  routine that I believe its high time we jump on the learning bandwagon.  While I am still on con leave we will probably do her school in the morning and then once I go back to work we will do it in the evenings before bath time.....I am researching learning tools now on the Internet and am really excited to see where this will take us!!

Tomorrow, doctor's appointments and school all around!!

See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment